Online Sudoku History
Online Sudoku V 2.00.A
Online Sudoku V 1.03.B
- Hard/Normal Levels of play
- The Pen feature
- Invalid items will be show in another color - ie. if the user enter two number, it will be shown in a red colour - so that the user sill remember to change it
- A hint system - the users will have an option that will warn them about a bad move(repeated numbers) right after they made the change. For example, the user will enter 7 and the script will give a warning that 7 already exists in the vertical row.
- Save chosen style and reload it at startup.
- Reveal any one cell at users choice.
- 'How am I doing' Option.
- When a value of a cell is reveled, it fades into view.
- The status text under the game is hard to notice. Added a Fade effect.
- Font size become smaller if multiple numbers are entered - for keying in the possibilities.
- A more printer friendly format.
- Counter starts when the puzzle is shown.
Online Sudoku V 1.03.A
- Fixed the unsolvable puzzle creation bug.
Online Sudoku V 1.02.A
- Fixed the multiple solutions bug
- Solved the 'I Give Up' Bug.
Online Sudoku V 1.01.A
- Better layout - bigger fonts for the numbers.
- Fixed the 'Restart Game' bug.
- Fixed the 'Save Game' bug.
- Better game saving ability.
- Added the Help-Line feature - click on any box above the grid and it will draw a line to the bottom. These can be used to narrow down the places where any number might be at.
- Changed the layout a bit.
- Other minor changes